Wednesday 5 October 2011

I betrayed my husband and now I am into trouble - Please help me!


I have got some serious trouble, please help me on what to do?
I am 24 years of age female, got married 2 years ago and it was a love marriage. My husband is working in a software company. We dont have children yet. 4 months back I found out that he is been into an affair with his colleague. I found out and that happened to be a huge fight when I asked about it to him.
He straight away said he would be continuing his affair with that girl. There were several fights, in which I had also got beaten and injured. I did not know how to take this issue to the parents because they are not talking with us since this marriage was without their consent.
I was very dejected. A month ago, my hubby's friend who used to visit our home and be friendly with us came to know the issue at home. He was very supportive to me during that stages. He was so loving and caring. Depressed and dejected, out of frustration and in the thought of vengeance I ended up in having a physical relationship with him.
I felt regretted for my acts. And then decided not to continue this. The next time he approached for physical relationship, I refused. Then I was shocked to know that he had secretly captured our intercourse in a cam. He is now threateing me to show it to hubby and my parents and put it in the internet. I dont know what to do?
He says until and unless I agree to his sexual favors he wont publish it to others. I am very depressed. I know what I did is a mistake, I feel regretted.
Please help me

No comments:

Post a Comment