Wednesday 5 October 2011

Should I share my boyfriend with my sister?

I am Madhu 22 years old unmarried girl and my boy friend is also of the same age and his name is Akash. We both are having physical relationship from the past 3 months. Recently my elder sister visited my place after 4 years of her marriage. She has no kids till now and during our conversation I came to know that my sister's husband is not capable to pregnant her.
He is medically unfit to pregnant her and my sisters inlaws are not aware about his problem and they always try to say that the problem is with my sister. Now my sisters husband is planning to marry another girl and my sister is very upset regarding this. Now my sister is requesting me to allow her to have Sex with my boy friend so that she will be able to conceive. What shall I do now?
Shall I share my boy friend with my sister?

1 comment: