Thursday 9 June 2011

ask vanita


I am 35 year old and my wife is 32. She is 5'2"and 34-29-35. She looks nice and fair. I am working for multinational company. My job involves a lot of travell, sometimes for two three days. Ours was a love marriage, and we love too much. Recently I found that my wife is having an affair with a man of 25 years. Once secretly seeing I found that they are meeting regularly in park and market. Once I caught them kissing passionately in my bedroom and I'm shocked.

The man is ****** guy and he went away. I then asked my wife about it, she confessed she was having an affair with that man. She told me that after kids going to school she found herself lonely and when he proposed her she agreed and was having affair. On inquiring further she told me that she was having only affair and hugging kissing only. He has gifted her gold chain and some love song CDs. She was not more than this into it. When I asked her she told that on one night he came to our flat when I was out of station in night. She spent night with him, but told me that she has not allowed him further than kissing and hugging and nothing more.

But I remember after that night when I came after tour, on that night she loved me a lot. She was on that night much more passionate and loved me like never before, she griped my manhood like never before. It was her best sex with me on that night. Now inquiring whether she has physical relation ship with him or not she denies it but after remembering that night I doubt her. Please tell me guys wether she might have been fucked by that guy or not?

She did it again.

Our life was going on peacefully until few days ago. As my wife joined job last year, she works for a firm now. One day my wife told me that there is good looking man of 40s in his office with whom she shares a good friendship. He even sends some good sms? frequently which she equally responds. He is also good in conversations. Now my wife told me he is expressing his feelings for her though he is married and having two children.

Now the question starts here. Last week their firm was having a launching program in nearby town. So my wife also has to go to the venue. Firm has made staying facilities for all separately. She also was provided separate room. On that night I called her she told me that she is there with his colleague so she will call me later. Then after some time she called me and told that she has been kissed by him. But she closed the door and she will not allow him to come inside.

In morning I asked her about last night incident she told me nothing happened. After reaching home during night she told me that she does not want me to cheat. In night he actually came inside room and slept with her. They kissed each other. He removed her top and fondled her boobs. She allowed all with her willingness. He even sucked her boobs. He has also removed his upper cloths. But he has not removed his pant (All she told me).they slept in each other's arms on her bed. They remained in each others arms for more than 3 hours. He wished to have intercourse with her but she told him that she is in her fertile days. He told her that he is having condoms. But she told that she has refused to have it. So he agreed and just romanced with her but not fucked her.

In spite of having told her that I will not harm her she not admitted having sex. She swears by GOD that she did not do it. She reasoned me that if she can tell everything of that night incident why she will deny having sex.

Now this time is she telling truth? Please help me guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment