Thursday 9 June 2011

ask vanita


How to solve my problem?

Hello Anjali aunty,
My name is Aparna 45 years old women from Delhi. My question is that from the year 2005-2009 me and my son were having sexual relationship, later I realized that I am spoiling my son’s life and we decided not to have sex anymore and live like normal mother and son. My son also agreed for this at that time and we were living normally.
One day my son was watching some movie late night and my husband was not there at that time. I was sleeping alone and at the mid night I became very horny and I went to toilet to masturbate and satisfy myself but at that time I forgot to close the door and my son caught me masturbating. 
Suddenly we both were not able to control ourself and once again we both indulged in sex, the problem is that now my son is not interest in any other girls he says he loves me a lot and cant live without me. Again I am worried about his life I want to see him married, how can I solve this problem? Please help me

No comments:

Post a Comment