Thursday 9 June 2011

My Awesome Friends



Hi, I’m Rohan Sen this is the first time I’m writing in this site and in fact feels awesome.
Well I’m doing MBA 22yrs live in Kolkata. I don’t talk to girl’s that often, it’s not that I’m introvert or anything of that kind but I get bugged listing to the stupid common stories. Anyway I am about to narrate an incident that happened in my life few months ago. It changed my life.
So my 2nd SEM exams got over by the end of July I didn’t have anything to do at home apart from hanging around with friends, going out for movies and shopping in the evening. but I used to get bored the day time days passed like that but finally one Thursday morning I was going through “the telegraph”, there is a Coolum called t2 hub where actually u cant post you are messages.
So I decided to post my message and lucky my message was posted in the next edition. and god that day I was screwed I was getting calls and messages and what not if felt as if I’m the only guy left in this world actually to be honest I felt honoured by getting so much of importance ok jokes apart. So I met this Marwari girl Nisha. I got calls from many other gals too but I had grown crazy of her because of her voice. It was like a drug to me to listen to her every time she spoke.
She was a fun loving girl and v became good friends in a very short span of time. I didn’t know like how she looked asked her many a time but she always she to change the topic, so I was inquisitive to find out how she looked. I always fantasized that she was really hot and sexy as just her voice was. So I planned to confront her and demand to know what her problem (of not meeting me).
She didn’t have any answer to that so she agreed and v decided to go out for a movie, so that was our first date. We meet near park street metro station god I saw het the first time then. I just can’t explain to u guys she was just so hot. ..She was around 5’9. Well let me describe her, she wore a light pink top that was really tight. Her bra line was visible over her tee and god those boobs. I didn’t know the exact size of her boobs but they were big and as if popping out of het tee. I just count move my eyes off her she was so damn hot.
She was dam beautiful and had a mole just over her lips which made her more beautiful, every part of her body was speaking as her was wearing so tight clothes. Every passerby on the road was staring at her ok so moving on to the story we chatted there for sometime but I didn’t say much as I got so erected of her body that I didn’t say much and kept on listing to her. Then v took a cab and moved on with our plan.
While getting on the cab me elbow struck her boob that was by mistake. I got a shock in my body, those so soft breast I just wanted keep take them under my palms by it was just my fantasy. I was feeling a bit embarrassed but I seemed she ignored the whole situation, just as I did. We reached the theatre in time v took our seat. My lust grew off her as every second ticked away I just wanted to be very close to her body. So what I did was I put my elbow on the chair side what’s so the every time she moves I will b able to touch her.
This was working out well. I just kept on moving my elbow closer to her and was striking it against her side of her boobs every time when I offered pop corn to her. I felt the tender softens it was just so good, I was feeling so honey. I think she realised by then but I wasn’t sure. Then I put my hands over her thighs and fist didn’t do anything ant then after some time I starting moving it. She looked at me but didn’t say anything it seemed she was enjoying it but I was not sure.
But after some time I got the conformation she was enjoying it. She came close to my seat and enveloped my arms and placed her head on my shoulder leaning on to me. I was so shocked and got an erection as this was the first time I’m so close to a girl and that to a very hoottt… girl. Now I was sure she loved it so now I became strong and was rubbing my elbow over her boobs and pressing them with my elbow.
She was griming to every act whatever I did and was pinching me on my thighs. She then caught my hands tight and was rubbing them on her palm. God I felt like it was heaven. V didn’t have any interest in the film that was going on. Then I told her in her ears whether we should bunk the flim, and she agreed to this. We got out but our hands were intact with each other. We took a cab and decided to go to a hotel nearby. So we were sitting in the cab. I was near the window seat and she was just beside me.
Pressed her boobs over her tee shirt and our lips were locked. Then I put my hands over her vagina but in doing it over her clothes. So we had a nice ride and reached our destiny. V took a sweet room and were all set for the action. I decided v should take a bath together but she didn’t want to but I forced her and the she agreed to it. V decided that I will undress her and vies versa. I pulled down her top but was not get off easy as it was sticking to her body as it was so tight her boobs was the obstacle which was not letting the top out.
I pressed it with my palm and got it out. Wow now she was just in her bra that too it was a black bra. It was holding her firm big boobs. It copped it so gently then I unhooked her bra ohhh the breast. I came but then once. I couldn’t control and started sucking them biting then pinching then just soooo soooo hard I had become wild by then she was just mourning out of pleasure..
Then I took off her jeans and then her cadis mmm. Guy’s you won’t understand h0o I was feeling.
Then v went under the shower and hugged each other tightly very tight for 5 minutes or so… then we started kissing each other passionately and enjoying every moment of it. Then I got down to her neck and started kissing it biting it massaging it. Mean while my hands were on her breast and I was pumping it round and round pressing them hard very hard. Her hands were on my penis which was fully erect and she was massaging it.

No comments:

Post a Comment